The votes are in, and the decision has been made. Smoky Mountain Speedway will host a week night Practice, Tuesday April 3rd. Gates will open at 3 and practice will go until around 8-9ish. The cost will be $20 a car and $10 per person.
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
- Romines, Merritt highlight 2017 Smoky Mountain Speedway Hall of Fame class
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos