First off we at SMS want to apologize for adding to the confusion on the tire rule for this Saturday’s Limited Late Model class. Please do not go by the tire rules posted on the SMS website for this race. The tire rule will be as follows. There will be a open tire rule for the front. Rear tires must be Hoosier D55 or 1600’s or American Racer 56’s. Thanks again, we hope this addresses everyone’s concerns. If you have additional questions please call Kevin at (865) 389-8902.
- World of Outlaws Gear Up for Two Huge Nights at Smoky Mountain Speedway
- Smoky Mountain Speedway Harvest Festival Features Lots of Excitement on Saturday September 23rd
- **Four points** separate Shon Flanary and Blake Brown in an epic points battle for the top “Iron-Man”
- Smoky Mountain Speedway and Southern Nationals/Iron-Man Shift September Race Date
- Lucas Oil ASCS Sprint Cars Invade Smoky Mountain Speedway on Saturday August 26th
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos