Thank you to all the drivers, crews, fans, and track staff that made 2013 at Smoky Mountain Speedway a success! We appreciate your support! We will have some exciting announcements coming together over the winter regarding our 2014 schedule and some facility improvements/upgrades that we will be making! Thank you again! Remember, one note of interest, that has already been confirmed: Saturday, June 21st, the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series will make their first visit to Smoky Mountain for a $10,000 to win feature!
- Southern All Stars Head to SMS Saturday, September 28th for $7,500 to win; Also Hall of Fame Inductees (Autographs) & Points Champions
- SMS returns to racing action on Friday, August 16 with four divisions of racing
- Southern Nationals visit Smoky Mountain Speedway Tuesday, July 16
- Purvis and Standridge highlight 2019 Hall of Fame class
- Smoky Mountain Speedway returns to racing on Saturday, June 29 with tripleheader
To order photos or videos from this year go to MRM Racing Photos